Cannot connect using iPhone and mavic air2

Drone Deploy seems great in concept… and I’m having a hell of a time getting my DJI mavic air 2 to connect using my iPhone. Searched all through the forum and tried first connecting with DJI go…(which works fine)… then quitting that app and trying to connect with DroneDeploy… and the connect drone button just remains greyed out and unresponsive.

Thoughts?

Gregory

1 Like

hey gregory
same problem. that’s why i use android

Thanks Linda.

There has be a solution… anyone out there figure out how to connect their IPhone?

Hi @Gregory_Kellett,

Currently, the Mavic Air 2 is not supported for autonomous flight with DroneDeploy. I would recommend following this thread: Compatibility with the Mavic air 2

You can find a list of recommended and supported drones here:

Thanks,
Ian

Ah shucks… anyone know of a comparable alternative? Nothing too fancy (or expensive) needed.

Something similar has happened in my experience. I suspected that I wouldn’t be able to connect to the mac via my iPhone because it was blocked. A few misguided attempts kept me from free use of my device. That’s when I decided to turn to PriorityUnlock because I had repeatedly heard about their positive quality of work. Thus, I was able to get rid of this problem because they work completely remotely. This is good for me because I am constantly at work, and I have absolutely no time to take my iPhone to the service.

1 Like