Camera never took an image during mission

The drone (P3S) flew the mission perfectly but never took an image the whole flight. I calibrated the compass, took an image in the DJI Go app to check if camera function was working (It was), formatted the card and everything. What should I do now?

Also, Everything passed the checklist no problem, including the “Camera Check”.

Restart the tablet, drone and try again. I have had this happen to me once or twice. I know that is not a technical answer, but it has worked for me in the past.

For anyone still interested in the result to this forum, I discovered the reason for the issue. Unlike most other DJI drones, the phantom 3 standard is the only drone that flies via wifi to the table instead of light bridge like most other models. If, even for a split second, the wifi cuts out, the mission will fail but the app won’t acknowledge that it had failed. The reason the drone will continue to fly the pattern is because the mission waypoints has already been uploaded so it won’t stop. Hope this helps save time for anyone else following in my shoes. Took a while to figure that out on my own.

1 Like

Hi, I’m having the same problem! Could you please tell me how to solve this? I am going crazy with this problem because I did firmware reset a couple times and thought the problem was with my drone.

BTW. I’m using a DJI P3S and an iPhone 6s.

Hello,

Please review this forum. The conclusion and answer to your inquiry is stated above.