[Bug] Reposition map on map change in explore view

On the website, changing the map in explore view does not reposition the map automatically. The workaround I found is to click on “model” and then back on “map” for it to move.

Thanks.

1 Like

Could you explain a little further or possibly do a screen recording of what you are experiencing? The detail you’ve provided isn’t quite making a whole picture.

1 Like

Here it goes: Screen cap of issue

EDIT: In case it’s not very evident since the terrain is similar, both maps are in different areas. The video starts with map 2 in view, and when I choose to view map 1, nothing happens unless I click on Model and then back on Map, to be able to view the map 2 without navigating to it’s coordinates by dragging with the mouse.

Perfect, I see what is happening now. I have a couple projects to try and will see if I get similar results. What browser are you using?

It doesn’t look like I have any “Projects” with that configuration. As an example, if I have several sections of a subdivision that are in different positions they are in a folder of the name of that master subdivision and each section has it’s own project. Sounds like an email to support.

1 Like

Chrome on MacOS High Sierra, latest update.

1 Like

10-4. I am pretty sure it is a condition of having different locations in the same project, but it might be something that they can compensate for. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks for the help!

1 Like