Blurry/unclear Map

Beautiful, I love modeling churches. Thanks for sharing!

From the Litchi mission it appears that the gimbal wasn’t being automatically controlled to the POIs? The model is off center. I see that Gimbal Pitch is disabled. Also, I try to have a 30deg angle so if you are flying at 50m try to be 75m from the perimeter of the subject. You can also run a 45deg angle 50mx50m to clean it up a little more. I run a picture about every 10-15deg horizontally so 24-36 photos. Did you make sure to change the POI number as the drone progresses through the flight? 1-5 = POI 1, 6-9 = POI 2 and so on…

Not sure i get all you wrote sorry. The gimbal was controlled to the POIs, yes. Or at least I think so… Yes I did change the POI number as the drone progressed. I took a few shot manually as well.

Last but not least, for the church 3d lover a few more pix.

1 Like

Awesome. I think the main point was that Gimbal Pitch was disabled. The rest was experimenting with flight altitude vs distance from subject. These two factors determine your angle of attack on the structure. Bon Voyage!

Wow @Lunettesman, this is amazing! I would love to share this on our social media channels (with your permission, of course). If this sounds alright with you, can you share the link to your map and how you’d like to be credited?

thank you and to everyone too for the help.

Thank you Christina. Sorry… but i don’t know what do you mean by “how I d like to be credited”? If interested I’ve a nice viaduc Too!

Hi @Lunettesman,

By credited, I mean how should we show users that you’ve created this map? Should we share your name, a social media account, company name, etc.?

If you can provide the share link for these maps, that’d be great so we can share them with others too. :slight_smile:

Thanks again,
Christina