On desktop, when I have an overlay and am doing some annotations (normally distance) the screen will turn blue and remains so until I get out of the map and come back in. This has been happening for a while, but seems to be happening more consistently now and is becoming tiresome. Thank you!
You might try a few of these to clear out possible conflicts on the computer:
1.Make sure you are using an updated version of Chrome or Firefox as your browser.
2. Refresh your browser.
3. Clear the cache on the browser. https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en
4. Make sure you do not have any ad blockers/pop up blocker on
5. Sign out and sign back in to your Drone Deploy account.
6. Make sure you’re not signed in to Drone Deploy on another computer (two computers at the same time). Computer and mobile app is alright.
7. Restart your computer to clear out possible conflicts.
8. Restart your modem to clear out possible conflicts there.
Running Chrome Incognito. Not the problem.
Can you confirm if it happens on a different device/desktop?
It happens on all PC’s.
I’ve escalated your issue to our team for investigation. I’ll report back if I need more info or have anything to share.
Our team was able to replicate this, though infrequently. I don’t have a timeline to share for a fix, but in the meantime, have you tried selecting an empty space on the side bar (not the dashboard panel) to see if the screen reverts to the normal view?
Ok. It only seems to happen with the linear distance annotation. It will not recover until I get out of the mission and come back in. It use to be rare that this would happen, but is now about a 50+% occurrence.
This is great additional info to have. I’ll forward it along but can’t guarantee it will be a priority fix right now.
No worries. Two clicks and done.