Aww jeez, perfect level!

Built this leveling board for $40. For the Autel Evo 2 RTK with a 12x18 sheet of plexiglass and 1/4-20 threaded furniture slides.

1 Like

May I ask what is the board for? I have the M2EA with RTK, is there something I should be doing different with this?

2 Likes

I primarily fly for Construction and Surveying so when you are out in the rugged there’s rarely a place to land, much less that it will be level. I highly recommend a digital level when calibrating. In the field it just helps keep the drone in as consistent of a stance as possible for flying multi-battery. It took me about 30 minutes to make so a well spent $45.

Oh, ok. I do the same. I usually use the top of my truck to take off and land. I never thought about the need for leveling it when calibrating. I’ll have to look in to this more. Are there any articles or reports on the benefits? Does make sense though

Honestly the instructions during calibration say to keep the drone level so why not. I can guarantee you that if you continuously takeoff on uneven ground your camera roll and the drone’s yaw will start getting off.