APP issue on iOS 12

Hi,
Today i updated kissanime my iPhone X from iOS 11.3 to iOS 12 but after updating the app is groupme opening as a blank screen and it then crashes. Any solution? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shane.

1 Like

Oh oh. Glad I didn’t do that yesterday. Did you already uninstall and reinstall?

0 Likes

My Pro requested permission to update to iOS 12 yesterday. Was it established if Drone Deploy was compatible with iOS 12?

0 Likes

Hi @JamesC

DroneDeploy is iOS 12 compatible, so you’re good to go!

0 Likes

Thanks, although iPad screen broke before my eyes a couple of days ago. Update will have to wait.

Literally sat on my lap and cracked. One minute the crack wasn’t there and then 2 minutes later it was. You can imagine the conversation I had with Apple this morning.

0 Likes

Does anybody happen to know if the app is working okay on iOS 12.2? Thanks, J.

0 Likes

I am running DroneDeploy 3.6.0 with iOS 12.2 and have not seen any problems at this point after two flights today.

1 Like

Thanks Michael. My app is currently on 3.7.0 whilst the iOS is threatening to update to 12.2.

1 Like

I upgraded to 3.7.0 this morning and experienced two freezes today. I will keep an eye on it and see if it repeats.

0 Likes

After the install itunes on windows 7 it was not working at all so please help me to fix the problem. The app was literally crashing on windows.

0 Likes

Not sure if this will help… Same for and iPad. Also, there are several articles that pulled up about problems with iTunes on Windows 7 even though it looks like they still officially support it.

0 Likes