Annotation report not working in Firefox

When I try and generate an annotation report in Firefox it does not number the locations on the report map (just leaves boxes - no numbers):

It seems to work ok on Safari (I am on a Mac) - but I use Firefox…

Any ideas?

Hi @surreyvisuals,

I hope you are doing well and thanks for swinging by the DroneDeploy Forum. I’m sorry to hear that you are having issues generating the PDF report in Mozilla Firefox.

I am sending this case along to our engineering department so that they can review the missing numbers with this specific browser. In the meantime, would you mind using Safari or Google Chrome to use the PDF Annotation Report app?

Thanks for reporting this. We will do our best to get this issue resolved as soon as we can.

Happy mapping!
Andrea

Hi Andrea

Thanks for getting back so quickly. I will use Safari for now but need a Firefox solution if possible.

Love the software- really works for my business.

Cheers

Mike.

1 Like

*Press Ctrl + Shift +E ( Command+ Option+ E on a Mac).

• Select Network; from the Web Developer menu, (which is a submenu in the Tools menu on OS X and Linux).

• Click the wrench icon (, which is in the main toolbar or under the Hamburger menu

then select network
If rather the problem does not get solve try Firefox Support t solve all the problems.