We are planning to build Digital Agriculture, where we are planning to use Drone to collect the Farm Images, Plant Health.
I have below quires regarding the same,
- Can Ag Scout Basic give me normal RGB images? or i should buy Ag Scout Pro, so that Dronedeploy can stitch the RGB images, where we will use this images for image processing to find any pest is affected.
- How to interpret NDVI in the form of normal English for the former?
- In case Ag Scout Pro, can i use both RGB & NIR camera together?
Drone Deploy Quires,
- How to my server/application communicate with Dronedeploy for data(NDVI,Stitched images, soon…)
- Any Public API to communicate with dronedeploy.
- How to embed the agriculture result in my own application.
Anyone using Ag Scout Pro with Dronedeploy in India.?
Please help me to understand, it will be very useful for us.