3rd Party Camera - No FPV Camera

Hi, first time using the 3rd party camera option, as using Red Edge M under Inspire 2. I assumed the FPV camera feed would come through in place of the regular camera feed? Is this possible?

Also, while I am here - I’ve emailed support 4 times to request to change my account sign in email as I have sold that business but have not received a reply… can I get this sorted too please?

Today, brah.

DJI Inspire 2 + Red Edge M

iPad Air 2 - 12.0.1

1 Like

Have a similar groupme question as this. Might solve my query letgo too. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shane.

1 Like

Hi @CaptainSalty and @ShaneO,

Unfortunately, we do not support the Red Edge M camera. For the Inspire 2 we support the following:

Please take a look at our supported drones and cameras if you have any additional questions.

@CaptainSalty I will be reaching out in a personal message to help with the change of email on your account. I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response.

Look forward to speaking with you soon!

Best,
Erika

I think it can be clarified that autonomous flight requires DJI hardware. You can fly whatever you want as long as the images have the correct geoTags, but to use DroneDeploy as designed stick to the guidelines.

Hi, sorry you have not understood what I am asking - I am 100% aware the Red Edge will not provide a live view - that’s not what I am asking.

I want to be able to see the DJI INSPIRE 2’s FPV (Pilot) camera during the flight.

Thanks!

1 Like