3D Model Takeoff View Reset

I know there was a previous post about this, but I haven’t been able to find it. The problem is that when editing volume annotations in 3D that every time you edit a vertex the model zooms back out to the extents of the annotation. It needs to stay where it was when you edited the point. I just had to re-zoom back into the stockpile about 20 times to get it dialed in… @Jamespipe

I’ve had, and have, the same problem. So annoying and time consuming…

R

2 Likes

Running a ticket with DD support and engineers. They said they couldn’t reproduce it so I sent them this.

Haha. Can’t be better said. I have been cursing this phenomena for quite a long time.
Now just trying to fiddle with old material and doing some maintenance on the drone since the winter stand-still is here…

R

2 Likes

Got confirmation with support that engineering now understands the issue and has it in their queue. Thanks to everyone that contributed here and/or contacted support!

This should be fixed now. It actually stays at zoom, but re-centers with each adjustment. Kudos to the DroneDeploy Team!

Well, it worked for 2 maps and is now doing the shifting reset in the third map. Back to support I guess… It is a larger site and naturally larger stockpiles, but it started doing it right in the middle of a takeoff. @Anjanette_Hill