There is no way to exit a web view in the DroneDeploy Android application. The web view lacks a back button and the device’s back button does not return the user to the DroneDeploy flight screen. To return to the flights/maps screen in the DroneDeploy app, I had to force quit the app and reopen.
Two links within the Skyward DroneDeploy app that result in this case:
1. Tap the 'Register' link under the login fields.
2. Tap a 'Download log file.' link for a Plan with associated log files.
- Install Skyward app/widget via DroneDeploy app store
- Navigate to a DroneDeploy flight
- Scroll to bottom of sidebar to see Skyward app
- Tap ‘Register’ link
- See skyward.io open in webview with no way to exit