Unable to use Elevation

Hi
Trying to us the Elevation function on a number of jobs done today. I have signed up to the Business Plan but find I can only use the this function on one of three completed jobs. The Elevation page under Support suggests I should be able to use this function.

This is one of many issues we have been being having today with Drone Deploy Functionality. We have only been on the system for a short period of time, it has some amazing functions but I’m starting to be come weary.

Graeme
Osprey Imagery
graeme@ospreyimagery.com.au

Hi @Graeme_Nagle,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having a disappointing experience so far. Can you share some more details about your issue?

1. Was anything done different between the 1 successful elevation map vs. the other 2?
  2. What are the names of the affected maps?
  3. What exactly happened when you tried to use the elevation feature? Did you receive any error messages?

We’ll start with these.

Hi Christina,
Thank you for getting back to me, in answer to your questions:

Was anything done different between the 1 successful elevation map vs. the other 2?
All the flight plans process was conducted in the same manner including the conduct of the flight it self.
All the flights where carryout on the same table.

What are the names of the affected maps?

1. 348 Pacific Haven Circuit
  2. 383 Pacific Haven Drive
  3. 171 Pacific Haven Drive
    Also we are about to conduct a flight at 117 Pacific Haven Drive.

What exactly happened when you tried to use the elevation feature? Did you receive any error messages?

There has been no error message. When I click on the Elevation button it does not remain high lighted and the image disappears.

Furthermore I have signed up to the Business Plan so all accounts I should be able to use almost all the functions.

Regards,

Graeme

Hi @Graeme_Nagle,

I just took a look into your account and it appears that you have 2 accounts under your name, except one of your email addresses doesn’t have the .au at the end. Can you verify that this issue persists on the email address that doesn’t have the .au after .com? This is the account with the Business Plan.

Keep me posted,
Christina

Hi Christina,

The issues is happening on the .au account, as I suggested in an earlier email, the intent was to upgrade the .au account. I should not have a .com account I think this a typo from my end and I do apologise. If I could get this fixed or have the ability to reset the account details to change it to the .au account.

Regards,

Graeme

Hi @Graeme_Nagle,

I see that you’ve been in touch with our Support team member, @Stephanie regarding this issue. Please let either of us know if you are still experiencing issues.

Cheers,
Christina