Sharing data with clients

Hello

Im trying to work out the best way to share the data with my clients. I can share the link but they then have access to all of my maps. They cant edit anything but can still view other clients. I can share a map but its only a map.

Any ideas

Thank you

Marc

Hi @marc1,

Have you taken a look at the “Give Clients View-only Map Access to Clients That Don’t Have a DroneDeploy Account” section of our Product Release Wrap-up July 2017 blog?

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Christina

Hi Christina
Thank you.

I have done that and the map that goes through is a view only but when you click the dashboard button they then have access to all my other maps. (Still read only) Not sure if this is a glitch but I can’t have clients seeing all the maps I have.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond

Marc

Very strange, @marc1. Can you share the exact steps you’re taking to share a map?

Also, can you open the shared link of your map without logging into your DroneDeploy account in an Incognito Mode/Private Window of your browser to see if the issue persists?

Keep me posted,
Christina

Hey @marc1,
You are welcome to check out the Scopito app in the App Market. It lets you share your maps with your client.
(works best for inspections). Give it a try, it’s free…