Pro Trial has gone back to Explorer after 3 days

**Summary of Issue:**Hi there,
Had a great weekend mapping a couple of vineyard blocks using pro trial, had great success really happy with DD as a first time user it has been seamless. But- just 3 days into trial and I have shared 2 maps with potential clients and now I can’t see the plant health or any layers as it says I am back on explorer package! Any idea why it now says I need to pay to see those options. Clients can’t see layer maps either which is a bit embarassing.

Date Issue Began: 10-16-17

Drone Model: Inspire 1

Mobile Device Model and OS version: iPad pro IOS 11

Pro trial package

Hi there,
Had a great weekend mapping a couple of vineyard blocks using pro trial, had great success really happy with DD as a first time user it has been seamless. But- just 3 days into trial and I have shared 2 maps with potential clients and now I can’t see the plant health or any layers as it says I am back on explorer package! Any idea why it now says I need to pay to see those options. Clients can’t see layer maps either which is a bit embarassing.
Thanks
Chris

Hi @hydrochris,

Thanks for swinging by the DroneDeploy Forum. I see that you’ve been in touch with my teammate @Stephanie regarding your issue and she’s gone ahead and extended your trial so you can continue testing out our app and services.

Cheers,
Christina

Unable to commit to the Pro plan yet. Got a message from DD that I could continue to use the Explorer plan. Is that the free plan limited only but the number of photos?

Hi @wlord123,

Correct, the Explorer plan is our free plan and you will not be able to access some of our key features. I suggest taking a look at our Pricing page to see what Pro currently offers.

Cheers,
Christina