Portion of property not stitched

Hi,

Had an issue with a stitch output. Has missed off a section of the property.
Pretty sure the relevant pics are up there. Were in the folder. Just a random chunk is blank.
Here’s the link
http://www.dronedeploy.com/app2/data/5aa110a94d1125e8052f4beb;jwt_token=eyJhbGciOiJIUzUxMiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJ0eXBlIjoiUmVhZE9ubHlQbGFuIiwiaWQiOiI1YWExMTBhOTRkMTEyNWU4MDUyZjRiZWIiLCJleHAiOjI1MzQwMjMwMDc5OX0.veqshRQpWQ31F1JIpWiG7x146_MdHIiqgdPG4hpK3wQYzae4FHqg_jhg_oJLLpVFcuY59RV5mY_Gc7AVkn0nCQ

Cheers,

Can you provide a mark-up as to what is missing? From an outside point of view it appears to be complete in relation to the adjacent property lines.

I see two issues affecting this.

1. The pictures are extremely dark which makes it hard to identify and align details for stitching, particularly over homogeneous trees.
  2. It also looks like th elevation may increase in the tree area (which are already 30 m higher than the ground) 30 m or so. That looks to be where it did not map well. Flying higher with 75/75 overlaps would help.

This helps explain what happens in areas like that.

The woodlands area to the south and west, there’s a big gap
http://www.dronedeploy.com/app2/data/5aa110a94d1125e8052f4beb;jwt_token=eyJhbGciOiJIUzUxMiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJ0eXBlIjoiUmVhZE9ubHlQbGFuIiwiaWQiOiI1YWExMTBhOTRkMTEyNWU4MDUyZjRiZWIiLCJleHAiOjI1MzQwMjMwMDc5OX0.veqshRQpWQ31F1JIpWiG7x146_MdHIiqgdPG4hpK3wQYzae4FHqg_jhg_oJLLpVFcuY59RV5mY_Gc7AVkn0nCQ

Have tried doing remaps with image exposure adjusted. But they come out worse, with more areas unstitched.
That said, any good tips on auto exposure adjustment software? When I try LIghtroom auto it blows out to the max.

Here’s a previous discussion to give you an idea. I also have a message with @Solarbarn that I will see if I can get you in.

Thanks
Any thoughts on the stitching issue?

If you want to message me your email address I can send you a Sharefile link to upload your photos to and I will try my post-processing and run the map on our account? I can send the edited images back to you as well so you can retry on your account…