New Releases: DroneDeploy App Market, 11/04/16

Today, we introduced our new App Market - the next step in our mission to make aerial data accessible and productive. The apps include integrations to Autodesk, Box, and John Deere as well as 3D printing, flight planning and compliance and specialized industry tools from 15 partner developers.

Here are some FAQs and answers:

How do I access the App Market?

If you haven’t already, visit www.dronedeploy.com or start your free trial today. The DroneDeploy mobile application is available for free download for both iOS and Android devices.

How do I install new apps?

Just click on the “Apps” icon within the DroneDeploy interface to browse apps, and then click the button to install.

Where will they appear?

Apps appear in different areas of the DroneDeploy interface depending on what they do. For example, a flight planning app will appear in the flight planning interface, whereas an export or integration app may appear in the export menu.

Can I use any app I want?

Any DroneDeploy user can install any app, however one must be a paid DroneDeploy customer to use a paid app.

Is there app support?

It’s easy to contact the app developer right from within the DroneDeploy interface.

Can I develop an app?

Yes, we encourage developers to create an app using our brand new APIs. It’s easy to get started: http://developer.dronedeploy.com

Where can I learn more?

Check out this comprehensive blog post: