New Pricing Model Request

I’m super impressed with Drone Deploy and would love to sign up for a Pro account, unfortunately as a new business I currently do not have the clients to justify either an annual or monthly account. My request would be that you offer a pay-as-you-go model that would allow users to pay a one-off per job payment for example $20 for map processing then say another $10 for 3D up to say $50 for multiple maps and full services (within a geographical area). With this model it would be easier to charge my clients per project, rather than paying a large amount per month or an annual amount where I may only need DD a few times per year, do you think this is something you may introduce, I’m sure I’m not the only one who would find this useful?

1 Like

Yes, something … anything that might cut the costs a bit for irregular usage.

1 Like

Hi all,

We’ve put a lot of thought into our pricing plan and business model, and it’s taken a lot of coordination and time to come to what we feel is fair. We don’t have any plans to change the pricing model or offerings at the moment, but this feedback has been noted.

Cheers,
Christina

My thought exactly! I did email Erin at DD saying as much, but didn’t receive a reply :frowning:

Hi
I’ve recently trialed DD and like the functionality. however, we use another software package for processing all our data (hangover from previous drone control app). Can I use DD only for flight planning and drone control in the field without incurring a cost. I realise a lot of similar app intend users to upload their data but this is not feasible for my firm. We are often in remote areas or have limited upload capacity.
Thanks

Yes. I have done it many times. I need very detailed models with 250MB+ .obj files for precision agriculture. Files of this size cannot be generated thru DD so I use DD to fly the mission and Photoscan to process the results into 300MB point cloud from which I generate 5M to 50M face 3D mesh model. From this detailed model I can readily identify and characterize the 10,000+ trees on our 80 acres sites.

For simpler applications I use DD to process the photos.

Regards,
Terry.

1 Like

Awesome thanks for ur help Terry

Cheers

Arthur
Moehrke

Surveyor

a.moehrke@veris.com.au

03 6232 0409

Unit 2/37 Tasma Street

North Hobart
TAS

veris.com.au
veris.com.au
Follow us
LinkedIn
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Facebook
The information transmitted may be confidential, is intended only for the person to which it is addressed, and may not be reviewed, retransmitted, disseminated or relied upon by any other persons. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and destroy any paper or electronic copies of this message. Views expressed in this email are those of the individual, except where the sender specifically states otherwise. Veris does not guarantee that the communication is free of errors, virus or interference.
Rising Stars Winner 2018---- SolarBarn wrote ----

SolarBarn

November 28
Yes. I have done it many times. I need very detailed models with 250MB+ .obj files for precision agriculture. Files of this size cannot be generated thru DD so I use DD to fly the mission and Photoscan to process the results into 300MB point cloud from which I generate 5M to 50M face 3D mesh model. From this detailed model I can readily identify and characterize the 10,000+ trees on our 80 acres sites.

For simpler applications I use DD to process the photos.

Regards,

Terry.

1 Like

I agree, a pay as you go option would be great for me

@Dave_Strand Thanks for reaching out. We do offer a pay as you go which is purchasing on a month to month basis. You can purchase and then set your account to downgrade at the end of your billing term so you will not get charged. More information can be found here: https://support.dronedeploy.com/docs/payment Thanks!