The latest update seems to be working. This morning for the first time I was able to turn my tablet off before leaving home and then restart it in the field and fly my mission successfully - and see the downloaded basemap.

I deleted the app from my tablet (Android but it’s supposed to be fixed for iOs too) and reinstalled. Make sure you flip the Offline maps option when you set up your mission and give it plenty of time to download the map (progress is displayed in the dashboard under the mission name.

You can have 10 offline maps in your dashboard at any time.

Good luck!

I updated May 14 but still same problem. I need to login before I can see my dashboard. Happens after every restart. Dagon, I have no problem with offline/downloaded maps on my dashboard once I gain access. But did you require a login also when you did it? Problematic because impossible to login when away from internet where I do my work.

Hi @dronexsolutions can you PM me on here so I can have you reproduce this and I’ll watch our logs to see if something is happening.

Dronexsolutions, that is puzzling. When I boot my device and open DroneDeploy it says “Loading…” but then proceeds to display the dashboard. Then on the dashboard it appears that it’s trying to access the internet, but it gives up after few seconds and I’m good to go.

Is the app asking you for your user name and password? I have never had to actually log into the DroneDeploy app the way I do the website, at least not since I first set it up.

I made sure to delete the app from my device and download it fresh from the store. Is that what you did?

I wonder if this might be an Android vs. iOs issue, or maybe something to do with settings. I have never had to log onto any app on my Nvidia Shield after the first time. When DroneDeploy opens it is already in a logged-in state, whether I am in Wifi range or not.

Please report back here if you figure out what’s going on.

Hello Everyone, love Drone Deploy, but I also am seeing this problem. It seems that I regularly need to reboot the DD app while in the field, and since this last update, the app now requires signing in again. I have no cell coverage where I operate, so I also am ending up grounded.

Looking forward to the fix. Thanks

Yes Dagon I did fresh install. Yes Dagon the app is asking for username and password. Same problem as Sharkfin, still require login on ipad after latest update (requires internet connection in the field).