iOS Beta is finally here!

Great. Thank you for the promo reply. Please don’t hesitate to reach out for any data that you may need. We have duel batteries and can test anything. Cheers

Hi @gary_Ressel What firmware are you running on the I1 Pro? The iOS app should work with the latest public firmware.

1 Like

Hi Im using 1.2.0.50. have no upgraded to 1.3.0.60 . is this my issue do I need to upgrade. Im very cautious about doing these upgrades with a drone thats flying OK.

I’ve tested this on android inside wifi and had success, however I wanted to try this today with my iPhone 6S+. How do I go about getting beta? I applied for it yesterday. Good work and thanks guys (and girls) at DD

It might be related. The firmware updates from DJI often include some improvement for the SDK. When we know there is a difference in firmwares we try to support the older one as well. One example is that the newest firmware for phantom 3 and inspire 1 give us new control over the white balance temperature that we didn’t have before. It isn’t really an announced feature so users wouldn’t know to upgrade if they wanted this new functionality.

@Soflms- thanks for registering. We’ll be sending more invites by tomorrow afternoon. Appreciate your patience!

1 Like

Having problems with ios beta and my Inspire pro. Cannot activate the cog on bottom left of screen to check camera settings. Any ideas? Latest firmware and ios.

Sorry…reloaded and tried again…worked this time. If I set up camera in Dji go app, will it use those settings? Focus? Raw? What min shutter do you suggest? Thanks.

On android I initially got a “failed to take test picture” error, but it eventually ended up working itself out by just waiting a minute. I’ll let the forum know if it continues. Latest firmware on inspire, 2014 note 10.1 tablet

I updated the firmware to the latest release today, dronedeploy completed the checklist the first time without camera control no errors, tried again second time error due to camera

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

God, i was so exciting, even if now i have some troubles with it, anyone submitted some errors?