I fly exclusively offline, and have never seen the blue upload button available. Due to altitude or visual restritions, often I'll need to fly multiple missions to get one map. Here's what I've been doing after I get back to internet connectivity:
- Pull the SD card out of the drone
- Plug it into the computer
- Make a new folder on the SD card for that set of missions
- Move the images from those missions into it, and then
- Upload everything in that folder via the DD browser interface (gray rectangular button at top).
How do I go about getting flight logs?