Export Options in the Pro-Level Plan

In the Pro-Level, the cheapest and smallest of the three paid Drone Deploy Plans, what are the export options like? Can I send the map itself without the Drone Deploy Dashboard to a client?

This part is unclear because somewhere it was said that the 30-day Free trial is the same as the PRO plan. But I’m hoping that is completely wrong. I have a client that has seen the map, and they want a copy of it sent to them. Can I do this with the Pro Plan?

No Fly Zones

Hi @Riley_Feez,

I suggest taking a look at our Data Sharing support page to learn how you can share your maps with non-DroneDeploy users.

To clarify, the 30-day trial is a trial of our Pro subscription plan.

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Christina

Hey I have a question about that…

In the Pro-Level, the cheapest and smallest of the three paid Drone Deploy Plans, what are the export options like? Can I send the map itself without the Drone Deploy Dashboard to a client?

This part is unclear because somewhere it was said that the 30-day Free trial is the same as the PRO plan. But I’m hoping that is completely wrong. I have a client that has seen the map, and they want a copy of it sent to them. Can I do this with the Pro Plan?