Export Options in the Pro-Level Plan

In the Pro-Level, the cheapest and smallest of the three paid Drone Deploy Plans, what are the export options like? Can I send the map itself without the Drone Deploy Dashboard to a client?

This part is unclear because somewhere it was said that the 30-day Free trial is the same as the PRO plan. But I’m hoping that is completely wrong. I have a client that has seen the map, and they want a copy of it sent to them. Can I do this with the Pro Plan?

Hi @Riley_Feez,

I suggest taking a look at our Data Sharing support page to learn how you can share your maps with non-DroneDeploy users.

To clarify, the 30-day trial is a trial of our Pro subscription plan.

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Christina

Hey I have a question about that…

In the Pro-Level, the cheapest and smallest of the three paid Drone Deploy Plans, what are the export options like? Can I send the map itself without the Drone Deploy Dashboard to a client?

This part is unclear because somewhere it was said that the 30-day Free trial is the same as the PRO plan. But I’m hoping that is completely wrong. I have a client that has seen the map, and they want a copy of it sent to them. Can I do this with the Pro Plan?

“Can I send the map itself without the Drone Deploy Dashboard to a client?”

No you can not.
I just had this same issue and wasted a LOT of time on the incorrect documentation posted on this site. Moderators not much help either unless you spell it out for them multiple times.
I am canceling and going elsewhere.

Hi @Robby_Morton,

I’m sorry you feel that way about our team and resources. I have escalated a couple of pages and our team is aware of the changes that need to be made. Hopefully they will be completed soon.

What other pages were you having issues with?

Cheers,
Christina

the page we discussed and pages linked to from within that page.
Also, not to be a jerk but there are many errors throughout the site like maybe it was written by someone who does not speak English as their first language. Not a big deal really.

Thanks for your concern and replies.

*****Update edit ******
Seeing how user are restricted to how many replies they can make in one day (which is ridiculous) I will add my reply here.

"Hi there,

Our team has noticed several posts where it appears there is frustration. We’re trying our best to be helpful and we kindly ask that you remain respectful of any individual in this group, whether it be an employee or another community member. If something isn’t helpful, instead of simply saying this page or person isn’t helpful, mention how it could be improved or what you would like to see. We are still a relatively small team here and things do slip in between the cracks, but we’re always happy to reevaluate and change things to make it a better experience for our users"

I was respectful, I did mention ideas and was trying to be helpful to other users. I understand, I knew my comments would not make someone happy just hoping you guys see them and work on the issues. YOU are very short in your post and do not take the time to post helpful details just link to documentation (even if already shared by the user). As a forum moderator myself, in other forums with many years and hundreds of thousands of post, I think it would be wise and helpful if you took a little more time in your replies.

BTW, You replied to my post but did not even reply again to the original user.

No disrespect meant and I thank you for your time.

and you sent me a “kind reminder” that I can not reply to. Says I can not make more post on my first day but prior to posting I received a badge saying I was granted full permissions…