Dual mapping

Hi everyone. Would just like to find out what is the best way, or who can process dual camera data? eg. Matrice 210 with thermal and RGB camera doing a mapping mission. Is there a way to process both cameras data so that the can be overlaid one on top of the other?

Many thanks
Wayne

Are you talking about a dual layer map that all the images are processed at the same time and one or the other layers can be turned off/on? From what I have seen I would say no. You best bet in DroneDeploy right now is to process the images separately and use the Side-by-Side app slider to pan back and forth.

Ok, thanks. Does DD do stitching with thermal mapping and are you able to do it with radiometric data?

Hi @waynecoomer,

We do not officially support thermal mapping at the moment, but we have had some folks who are well-versed in this topic. I know @Skytographerz is an avid thermal mapper. :wink:

Cheers,
Christina

Thank you Christina

Kind Regards

Wayne Coomer
Practical Drone Solutions
07795 421832

www.practicaldronesolutions.com

This E-mail is from Practical Drone Solutions Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is at 10 Tudor Close, Sutton, Surrey, SM3 8QS, Registered Company Number 10200785.

CAA license no: UAV4148; member of Drone Safe Register.

The contents and any attachments to it include information that is private and confidential and should only be read by those persons to whom they are addressed. Practical Drone Solutions Limited accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person arising from the use of this e-mail. Neither Practical Drone Solutions Limited nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to check the email and attachments (if any). If you have received this e-mail in error, please destroy and delete the message from your computer.

wayne@practicaldronesolutions.com