Does any one have used inspire1 for sale. I am about to start my business in spring. My saving is not enough to acquire a new one. Please let me know if you have any information. My email address is marcus.idoko@gmail.com

Looking for used inspre1 uav to buy

@marcus6591
Have you checked ebay or talked to your local drone shop to see if there were any used units? In addition, there are a couple of things you may want to consider:

1. Do you need an Inspire for your proposed work, or will a P3 or P4 work?
  2. Do you need more then the drone or will you need multiple batteries. In my case I have significantly more money in batteries.
  3. Do you need to look at some funding for your new business? You may have to pay for drones, batteries, licence, insurance, cash flow between payments, etc…

Hope some of that helps and good luck in your new business!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Inspire-1-Quadcopter-with-4K-Camera-and-3-Axis-Gimbal-with-Suit-Case-/112242281902?hash=item1a22294dae:g:yacAAOSwnHZYWFJ4

Hey @marcus6591,

not sure if you are a member over at UAVCOACH.com, if not you should check it out! They have some Inspire 1 for sale from companies that have kept them immaculate with the records to prove it. here is one example.

Could you please say your price