Define flight plan with shapefile?

Hello,
Regarding my request in the forum about “Define flight plan with shape file” , I would like to have that option activate for me ahead of time please.

Best Regards
Peyman Bashiri
I already emailed Support about it but no reply yet.

Can you enable uploading shape files for us

Thanks Ian

Please make shapefile support enable for me too, thanks!

hi, i just try to drag & drop shp file to map but it’ say “error reading shapefie”, make me confuse, any suggestion? thanks

So, with this feature you could do a level overflight, create a shapefile from that (using at least Business) and then import that shapefile so the drone will follow the measured contours more accurately on a second pass? We have many vineyards out here on complex terrain of hillsides and valleys. This would be fabulous!

There is no drag and drop support right now. You have to select your file with the file picker

how to upload shape file? thanks

I already did a couple time but no reply.
thank you Neema

Could I please have this function enable too? thanks!

Please activate for my account as well.

For my account too, please. Thanks!

Hello chasemgray, could I have this option enabled also. This would be huge plus for mapping more complex areas.

Hi chasemgray! Any news about these feature?

I am about to plan a new 200 ha mission and it would be very heplfull

Please activate shapefiles for my account as well.

Thank you!

I would like this shapefile feature also. Thanks!

Good to know you have rhat option now. Will try soon. Other thing you could implement is showing our position on the screen when flying (I mean us not thwe drone) and that user could share poligons.

We are planning to release this feature for all accounts with an improved interface some time next week. Thank you all for your feedback. I’ll post on this thread when it’s formally released.

Looking forward to this.

Hello Chase,

I would like to enable this option too. Thank you.

Is this functionality broken for anyone else in the new dashboard? Once I select the file to upload, the sidebar goes blank, the page freezes and Chrome needs to kill the page.