Content-type UI

Hi,

I feel like DD lacks a way to compartmentalize content types, which makes for a poor user experience because the entire ecosystem is completely flat and doesn’t offer a way to manage anything. I also feel like it doesn’t take into account that there needs to be a way to associate file names of photos taken with the mission name.

Wish list items:

• I’d like to see the app help the user manage photo files by prepending the file name with the mission name so that its not necessary to (try to) keep track of photo files vs. DD naming them for me. At present it’s maddening because one farmer could have several fields. I can fly most of them on Day 1 and the remaining on Day 2. Unless I have a great memory or I write down/keep track of my flight order, time of day and SD card, I won’t be able to find the right photos.

• Tree structure for folders and maps within the folders. There is too much scrolling up and down, trying to find a given map. I’d like to use a folder heirarchical structure so that its easier to find, use and manage.

• Tagging system. It would be great to be able to tag any given map with the word “Project XYZ” for example.

Thanks,

Doug